Maximum 6 units per order
NAN A2 Stage 1 is a premium starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. It is specially designed to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
NAN A2 Stage 1 contains a unique blend of whey and casein, where the A2 β-casein protein comes from milk of special cows, selected to exclusively contain the A2 β-casein protein.
Backed by over 150 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants.
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool. Consult feeding table on the can, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into boiled bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store scoop on suspension inside the can. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed on can. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Reminder: Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the can tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Click on images to view ingredients, nutritional information and feeding table.