Maximum 6 units per order
Nestlé NAN CARE Probiotic Drops is a probiotic supplement designed for everyday gut and digestive health. With probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis (CNCM I-3446) that can help all infants experience the joys of a healthy, balanced gut microbiota everyday which can support babies born by C-section.
Did you know?
The growth of a healthy gut microbiome from birth plays an important role in healthy growth and development.*
Babies born by C-section may have lower beneficial bifidobacterial in their digestive system.
* van Best N. et al. Birth Defects Research (Part C) 105:240–251 (2015).
*Perez-Muñoz et al. Microbiome (2017) 5:48.
Features and benefits
- Helps promote healthy digestive system function
- Helps restore healthy digestive flora after antibiotic use
- No artificial colours
- Convenient 5 drops dosage taken once daily
- No need to refrigerate
Probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis (CNCM I-3446)
How to use
- Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before each use.
- To dispense, turn the bottle to a 45°angle to slowly form a drop.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk, or by spoon.
- No need to refrigerate. Just store below 25°C.
Store below 25°C
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or worsen contact your health professional.