Maximum 6 units per order
NAN SUPREMEpro 3 NOW SELLING ON NESTLÉ BABY STORE.
UPDATES TO NAN SUPREMEpro 3 INCLUDE:
- Updated recipe
- NAN SUPREME 3 will now be called NAN SUPREMEpro 3
- We have added vitamin B6 which is necessary to transport and metabolise iron in your child's body. Plus, vitamin B12 has been added to NAN SUPREMEpro to help support little immune systems. NAN SUPREMEpro 3 can be enjoyed supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intake is inadequate
- A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
- Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
Transitioning advice: A baby may better adapt when changes in feeding are introduced gradually. Alternating between the old and new formula may ease transition.
---------------------------------------During toddlerhood, your child starts extending their exploration of the world. Appropriate nutrition including Iron & Vitamin C can help support a good functioning immune system. NAN SUPREMEpro 3 has been specially formulated for your toddler to enjoy supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
- NAN SUPREMEpro 3 is a formulated supplementary food for young children.
- Our latest scientifically advanced formulation is backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise. Nestlé has pioneered cutting edge research in paediatric nutrition and is committed to science for children’s nutrition foundation.
- PROBIOTIC BIFIDUS BL: A This probiotic is one of the most widely researched strains in paediatric nutrition.
- 16 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Rich in iron, zinc, folate and vitamins B6, B12, C & D for normal immune system function.
- COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Rich in iron & zinc to support normal cognitive function
- ENERGY METABOLISM: Rich in vitamins B6, B12 & C for normal energy metabolism.
- EASY TO DIGEST: Contains 100% partially hydrolysed whey protein to help make it easy to digest.
- NAN SUPREMEpro 3 has been specially formulated for your toddler to enjoy supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
- For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Click on images to view nutrition information.
Maltodextrin, lactose (milk), vegetable oils, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (milk), minerals (calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, calcium glycerophosphate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), acidity regulator (citric acid), fish oil, vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), riboflavin (vit B2), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3), cyanocobalamin (vit B12)], antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
Contains milk and fish.
- Wash hands carefully.
- Wash cup thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool.
- Consult serving guide. First, pour 210mL of water into cup, then add 7 level scoops of powder. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use, and store in a cool dry place.
- Shake or stir with clean spoon until dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.
Once prepared, serve immediately. Discard any unfinished drink.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
This product is not a breastmilk substitute, but a growing-up milk specially suited to young children.
NAN SUPREMEpro 3 SHOULD NOT be used if a toddler has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.