Maximum 6 units per order
Nestlé CERELAC Multigrain with Pear is made with mixed grains (Oats, Wheat, Corn, Rye, Barley & Spelt) and tasty pears introducing your baby to even more exciting new tastes and textures.
When prepared it has a fine texture with flakes, ideal for babies from 8 months. CERELAC also contains Bifidus BL, a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies, and is rich in iron, contributing on average 65% of the RDI* per serve.
*Recommended dietary intake for infants 6-12 months
Wheat Flour, (contains Soy), Whole grain Wheat Flour, Corn Flakes, Oat Flour, Pear Flakes (Pear 8.8%), Spelt Flour, Rye Flour, Barley Flour, Vegetable Oils, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin), Mineral (Iron), Vitamins [C, Niacin, B6, Thiamin (B1)], Culture (Bifidus), Antioxidants (Tocopherols Concentrate Mixed, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Contains Wheat, Soy, Oat, Spelt, Rye, Barley and Gluten.
May contain Milk.
- Made with carefully selected wholesome grains and real fruit
- Iron: Containing an average of 65% of your baby’s iron RDI per serve, iron is a key mineral that supports the functioning of your baby’s immune system and assists in carrying oxygen within the body, such as the muscles and brain.
- Vitamin C: Key antioxidant and can help the body absorb iron and assist in immune system functioning.
- Vitamin B6: Key vitamin that contributes to growth and development and assists in immune system functioning.
- Probiotic Bifidus BL: A probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Wash your hands before preparing your baby’s food. Make sure all utensils (spoon, bowl) are thoroughly clean. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 90mL and pour lukewarm water^ into your baby’s bowl. Add 21g of CERELAC approx. 2.5 AU tablespoons. Stir until the cereal is a smooth consistency and feed immediately with a clean spoon. Discard any uneaten portion.
^ Water can be substituted with baby’s usual milk if desired. When prepared with breast milk, it may become more watery. Reduce quantity of breast milk added to achieve desired consistency.
Extra nutrients will be provided if made up with breast milk or formula.
Close the sachet and box after each use and store, in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening. Contents may settle.
How to dispose?
Mothers should continue breastfeeding during and after introduction of complementary foods. As babies grow at different paces, health professionals should advise the parents on the appropriate time when their baby should start receiving complementary foods.