Maximum 2 units per order
*Due to the current high volume of orders, we are experiencing delays with some shipments. Orders will ship within 3-5 business days after being placed. once your order has dispatched, tracking information will be sent to you via email.
We apologise for any inconvenience.*
After learning how to take solid food, Nestlé CERELAC Oats & Wheat with Prune is another step forward in your baby's journey of nutritional discoveries. It contains oat and wheat grains, tasty prunes, is rich in iron, and when prepared has a fine texture ideal for babies from 6 months.
CERELAC Oats & Wheat with Prune also contains probiotic Bifidus BL, and is rich in iron, containing on average 69% of the RDI* per serve.
*Recommended dietary intake for infants 6-12 months
Contains oat, wheat, soy.
May contain milk.
- Made with carefully selected wholesome grains
- Iron: Containing an average of 69% of your baby’s iron RDI per serve, iron supports the functioning of your baby’s immune system and assists in carrying oxygen within the body, such as the muscles and brain.
- Vitamin C: Key antioxidant and can help the body absorb iron and assist in immune system functioning.
- Vitamin B6: Key vitamin that contributes to growth and development and assists in immune system functioning.
- Probiotic Bifidus BL: A probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Include CERELAC as part of a varied diet.
Wash your hands before preparing your baby’s food. Make sure all utensils (spoon, bowl) are thoroughly clean. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 90mL and pour lukewarm water^ into your baby’s bowl. Add 21g of CERELAC approx. 2.5 AU tablespoons. Stir until the cereal is a smooth consistency and feed immediately with a clean spoon. Discard any uneaten portion.
^ Water can be substituted with baby’s usual milk if desired. When prepared with breast milk, it may become more watery. Reduce quantity of breast milk added to achieve desired consistency.
Extra nutrients will be provided if made up with breast milk or formula.
Close the sachet and box after each use and store, in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening. Contents may settle.
Mothers should continue breastfeeding during and after introduction of complementary foods. As babies grow at different paces, health professionals should advise the parents on the appropriate time when their baby should start receiving complementary foods.