NAN SUPREME 4 Toddler Milk Drink is a premium, nutritional milk supplement designed for toddlers from 2 years of age when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
It contains 15 essential vitamins and minerals, just 2 servings per day provides an average of at least 50% of the recommended dietary intake of calcium, iron, zinc, iodine and vitamins B1, B2, C, D and E.
NAN SUPREME 4 Toddler Milk Drink contains Bifidobacterium lactis, a probiotic similar to those found in the digestive system of breastfed babies. The combination of key, high quality ingredients in NAN SUPREME 4 provides your child with essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron and vitamin D to support normal growth and development.
NAN SUPREME 4 Toddler Milk Drink contains 15 vitamins and minerals including:
- Calcium & Magnesium: To help support strong bones and teeth.
- Iron & Zinc: Key minerals that help support the functioning of your toddler’s immune system.
- Iodine: A trace element that helps support early growth and normal brain function.
- Vitamins A, C, D & E: A range of vitamins that contribute to the growth and development of your toddler.
Backed by 150 years of infant nutrition research and development, Nestlé toddler milk products have helped to nurture generations of young children.
For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
NAN® Supreme Toddler Milk Drinks can be enjoyed supplementary to a varied diet when energy and nutrient intakes are inadequate
Maltodextrin, lactose (milk), vegetable oils, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein (milk), minerals (calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), glucose syrup, fish oil, vitamins [sodium ascorbate (vit C), dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (vit E), niacinamide (niacin), riboflavin (vit B2), thiamin mononitrate (vit B1), retinyl acetate (vit A), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6), folic acid, cholecalciferol (vit D3)], antioxidants (mixed tocopherol concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), culture (Bifidus).
Allergens: Contains Milk & Fish
- NAN SUPREME 4 Toddler Milk Drink is a premium, nutrient-enriched milk supplement specially formulated for toddlers from 2 years of age when energy and nutrient intakes may not be adequate.
- Contains 100% partially hydrolysed whey protein to help make it easy to digest.
- Contains probiotic Bifidus BL
- Contains 15 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- Reduced in fat (4.8g per serve) compared to NAN SUPREME 3 (6.7g per serve)
- Backed by 150 years of infant nutrition research and development, Nestlé toddler milk products have helped to nurture generations of young children.
Wash your hands before preparing your child’s Toddler Milk Drink. Wash all utensils to be used (cup, spoon) thoroughly. Boil 210 mL of water then cool until lukewarm, about 40°C. Mix 7 level scoops of NAN SUPREME 4 Toddler Milk Drink with water and shake or stir until dissolved. After use, store the scoop on inner rim of the can.
Once prepared, SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Discard any unfinished drink.
Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place. Use contents within 4 weeks of opening. Contents may settle.
This product is not a breastmilk substitute, but a growing-up milk specially suited to young children.
Click on images to view ingredients, nutritional information and feeding table.