Maximum 6 units per order
NAN Toddler and NAN CARE together with Peter Alexander are giving away 20 x $500 Peter Alexander e-gift cards!
Simply purchase any NAN Toddler or NAN CARE product between 01.07.2022 (AEST) and 15.10.2022 (AEST). Learn more and read full T&Cs here.
Please note this product was formerly known as BioGaia Probiotic Drops for Infant Colic Relief. There is no change to the formulation.
Nestlé NAN CARE Probiotic Drops is a probiotic supplement for infant colic relief. With probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 helping restore the balance of bacteria in the digestive system.
Did you know?
Colic is very common with infants and this can generate emotional stress for parents*
Up to 20% of infants suffer from infantile colic.**
*Lucassen PLBL. et al. Arch Dis Child 2001; 84: 398-403.
**Savino F et al. 2013. PeerJ PrePrints 1:e64v1.
Features and benefits
- Comforting probiotics to reduce excessive crying
- Helps support digestive comfort and wellbeing
- Suitable from birth
- No artificial colours
- Easy to use
- No refrigeration required
Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938)
How to use?
- Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before each use. To dispense, turn the bottle to a 45°angle to slowly form a drop.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk, or by spoon.
- No need to refrigerate. Just store below 25°C.
How to dispose?
Store below 25°C
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.