Maximum 6 units per order
Nestlé NAN CARE Probiotic Drops with Vitamin D is a supplement for Infant Immune Health. A convenient combination of probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938) and vitamin D supporting a healthy, balanced gut microbiota, with vitamin D promoting healthy bone development and immune system function.
Did you know?
Vitamin D plays a key role in healthy bone development.*
* Gill, A. et al. Ann Nutr Metab 2018;72:87–95.
Features and benefits
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy bone development
- Restores beneficial gut and bowel flora
- Maintains healthy muscle function
- No artificial colours
- Convenient 5 drops dosage taken once daily
- No need to refrigerate
Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938), Colecalciferol (Vitamin D)
How to use
- Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before each use.
- To dispense, turn the bottle to a 45°angle to slowly form a drop.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk, or by spoon.
- No need to refrigerate. Just store below 25°C.
Store below 25°C
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or worsen contact your health professional.