Maximum 6 units per order
NAN COMFORT 1 NEW LOOK PACK & RECIPE UPDATE. NOW SELLING ON NESTLÉ BABY STORE.
UPDATES TO NAN COMFORT 1 INCLUDE:
- Updated recipe
- Made in Switzerland (previously made in France)
- A QR code on the back of the tin leads to video preparation instructions
- Australasian Recycling Logos showing the recycling requirements of each individual component of the packaging
For more information, contact our Careline on 1800 468 8736.
Transitioning advice: A baby may better adapt when changes in feeding are introduced gradually. Alternating between the old and new formula may ease transition.
NAN COMFORT 1 is a starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
- To ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced nourishment, NAN COMFORT 1 has been specially designed to provide high quality nutrition.
- Starter infant formula. The protein source (whey dominant) is from cow’s milk.
- Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
- For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Click on images to view ingredients and nutrition information.
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C).
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
NAN COMFORT 1 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.WARNING - Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.