NAN EXPERTpro SENSIpro is a premium starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
The first 12 months of life include periods of rapid change which respond to your nurturing. Through love and gentle care, you can help your child adapt during these sensitive stages.
NAN EXPERTpro SENSIpro is specially designed to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Starter infant formula. The partially hydrolysed whey protein source is from cow’s milk.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the can tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
NAN EXPERTpro SENSIpro SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
Click on images to view ingredients, nutritional information and feeding table.